Tuesday 7 June 2011

My First Experience Blogging

Greetings friends. This is my first blog. Yes, as my friends see this blog is about free software we can get through the internet. I hope it will continue like this and do not wander to things that are not related.

Actually at first I did not know what to write in this blog. I am a newbies after all. Still have much to learn. Through reading many blog, blogger who have managed suggest to write what we know and love. Heck this is the hardest thing for me. What is it that I like? Mmm i have many thing that i like but it is suitable to be used as blog content? Besides, how much thing I know about it. Finally, after long thought I decided to build a blog about free software available on the internet.

But after doing some research I found that there are already too many blogs or websites about free software. Everything was great. It is too much to be compared with my blog. As the heavens and the earth. Finally I decided to build a blog about free software and my experience as a new blogger.

Another big problem I faced was the language to be used in my blog. This is because I did not really know how to write in English than in reading. Style, grammar arhhhh. However, one blogger suggested I use google translate. Oooo thank to google for helping me solve my problem. Although I know  it is not 100% accurate but at least I can build my first blog in English.

I hope the bloggers who have success can help me more. Really appreciate all your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment